Publications » Getting the Pieces to Fit
Getting the Pieces to Fit is the official handbook for state, school and national NSNA leaders. “Pieces” can be used in the following ways:
- As a guideline for starting an NSNA chapter.
- To assist with management of school and state chapters.
- As a reference for NSNA Bylaws.
- To apply for NSNA constituency status.
View the FULL BOOK online or download individual sections.
SECTION I: INTRODUCTION TO NSNA
- Membership Requirements
- Summary of Membership Benefits
- NSNA Structure
- NSNA's Board of Directors, Committees, and Appointed Representatives
- NSNA Communications
- Election Areas
- Foundation of the NSNA
SECTION II: HOW TO MANAGE A STATE ASSOCIATION
- Responsibilities of a State Association
- General Communications
- Planning a State Membership Recruitment Campaign
- Publicity and Recruitment Timetable
- Planning a Council of School Presidents (COSP)
- Six Steps to Launch Your Leadership Experience
SECTION III: HOW TO MANAGE A SCHOOL CHAPTER
- The Responsibilities of a School Chapter
- School Mailing Address
- Working with Student Government Associations
- Membership Lists
- Total School Membership Plan
- Tips for Recruiting Members
- Activity Planning for School Chapters
- Planning Educational Programs
- Community Health Activities/Disaster Preparedness
- Breakthrough to Nursing
- Legislative Activities
- Image of Nursing Activities
- Empowering Resolutions
- Global Initiatives in Nursing
- Education Activities
- NSNA Leadership University®
- Leader of Leaders Awards
- Catch the Wave with NSNA
- The NSNA Membership Enrollment Process
- Tips for Effective Membership Process
SECTION IV: APPENDICES
Become a 2015 - 2016 Project InTouch Recruiter Today!