NSNA® Stellar School Chapter Recognition Program
Since 2009, the NSNA Stellar School Chapter Recognition Program recognizes NSNA school chapters that demonstrate ongoing involvement in NSNA, including a strong commitment to shared governance and professional development of their students and faculty. The awards are open to official NSNA school chapters that have maintained constituency status for the previous five years and meet specific criteria for recognition. New Stellar Schools are recognized in NSNA publications and receive a plaque presented during the NSNA Annual Convention.
Find out how your school chapter can become an NSNA Stellar School
Congratulations to these phenomenal chapters that have received the NSNA Stellar School status!
2015 - 2016 NSNA Stellar School Chapters
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Scottsbluff, NE
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
2015 - 2016 NSNA Stellar School Chapters – Renewal
- Grand View University, Des Moines, IA
- University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- University of North Florida School of Nursing, Jacksonville, FL
- Villanova University College of Nursing, Villanova, PA
Click below to view Stellar School Chapters from 2009 - 2014